Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will Spring Ever Arrive?

I haven't posted anything on my blog for awhile.  I just haven't had that much to share.  But I decided I needed to add something.  So I will ramble on for a bit and then call it good.

This winter-like weather has been dragging on and on and on...
I am coming to the conclusion we will not have a spring this year.
Winter and then straight into summer.

The only indication that I have to believe that spring is really here is my lilac bush on my porch.
It is blooming.  And it smells so lovely. 
I would like to breath in deep of the perfume and never let it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment