Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bobble head Night at the Osprey Baseball Game

Friday, July 8th,  Dave and I went to the Osprey Baseball game in Missoula. 
The regional office gets a bunch of seats reserved every year for Bobble head night.

We went last year and got a 1910 firefighter bobble head.  See last years post HERE
This year they had female firefighter bobble heads.
Although I am not sure what is in her hands.  Looks kinda like a golf club.  Hmmm
The Ospreys won the game against the Helena Brewers.  I think it was by one run.
We had fun.  But I think I can only handle about 1 baseball game a year.  Maybe we will go again next year for another Bobble head.

We met our friends Shari and Joe at Ironhorse Grill for dinner and then went to the game together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment