Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Monday, July 25, 2011

17th annual Bitterroot Beer Festival

Dave and I went to the Bitterrroot Beer Festival after the Daly Mansion.
It was a wonderful summer evening. 
 The live bands were pretty good and lot's of people were dancing.  There were over 70 different beers to try.  For $20 you get a glass and 3 tickets.  For $25 you get a glass and 9 tickets.  Each ticket gives you a taste of the beer of your choice.  You can purchase more tickets, but Dave and I were good with 6 each.

 I don't particularly care for beer, but there was some mead and some hard apple cider.  I really liked the hard cider.  I think I used about 3 of my 6 tickets for cider.  After you taste the beers, you can vote on your favorite.  I did try the Flathead Cherry and the Bitterroot Huckleberry Ale.  Dave said that he liked the Kettlehouse Coldsmoke.

People listening to the band.
The Art show was across the street.  But we didn't get there in time.  They were packing things up when we got there.
We had a good time and will probably be going again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment