The farmers market hasn't had a lot of produce yet, but they have a lot of plants for sale.
They also have a lot of baked goods for sale. Last year there were some ladies that made "gluten free" baked goods. They were really good too!
The Garden City Gondolas are in full force. They will take you around town for a fee That you get to determine.
There are several Markets within a couple blocks. There is the Missoula Farmers Market above,
and the Clark Fork Market below. The Missoula is located next to the train station and the Clark Fork is next to the river just off of Higgins. Then there is the People's Market which sells crafts and hand made items. It is located between the 2 markets.
There are a few stands that have cold weather veggies. I have been eating beets the last couple weekends. I love beets!
I bought a stevia plant and a peppermint plant at the Clark Fork Market.
No comments:
Post a Comment