Dave and I went to Lake Como on Saturday.
Lake Como is south of Hamilton, MT. The turn off is just before you reach Darby.
Lots of things blooming this time of year.
This cabin is available for rent from the Forest Service. It is under construction right now, it is getting a new roof.
On Sunday, Dave and I went to Bigfork, MT.
It is located on the North end of the Flathead lake.
Bigfork is a tourist "Village" that has a lot of gallaries and art stores.
They were having Kayak races.
Dave and I ran into friends while we were there. Our "neighbors" Shari and Joe had decided to take a road trip to Bigfork also. We hadn't talked to each other for over a week so we had no idea about their plans for the day. It was pretty funny to run into them.
Sounds like tons of fun!
ReplyDelete