Tonight I had dinner with friends. A few months back a couple of us decided that we should organize a get together and have dinner at a restaurant in the Provo area every month or so. This time we went to the Braza Express in the Zions Bank building on University Ave. in Provo.
It is always good to catch up on what everyone has been doing and enjoy a good meal together. Not all of the group was able to come, but maybe next time. All of these ladies below used to work at the Uinta National forest Provo Supervisors Office. But now they are either retired or have moved on to other jobs. They are a great bunch of women and I am pretty sure that is why they are fun to meet and have dinner together. I am going to miss these monthly dinners.
Me, Kathy A, Chris H., Heidi L. and Clarinda L.
No comments:
Post a Comment