I have been really slacking on the blog lately. I have tons of pics to post, but haven't taken the time to do it.
Maybe I will get some time this weekend. But maybe not.
I have been having way too much fun playing and really busy unpacking.
In case you didn't know, I have moved to Montana!
(Dave and I are finally living in the same house again, yea!)
I am lovin it up here! It is sooo beautiful.
Last weekend I went tubing down the Bitterroot River. A float trip that I had expected to be two to three hours ended up being 5.5 hours. We got out of the river just at dark. We started at the Stevensville Bridge and went to the Florence Bridge. Next time we are thinking that we will start at Stevensville bridge and get out at Poker Joe's access point. That should be a good float distance.
This weekend is the Western Montana Fair. Horse racing is today and tomorrow. We might have to go experience the races.
I love the Missoula Farmers Market. I have been going every Saturday since I have been here. I stock up on lots of fruits and veggies for the week. I love the fresh variety. It has been a fun weekend activity that I really enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment