Thought I would put an update on my blog.
Christmas went well this year. Had kassler with saurkraut on Christmas Eve with family at my parents house. Can I say Yum? Kassler was really good this year. Or was it that we only have it once a year and it hit the spot?
Christmas day we had a large group for prime rib. I think we had about 13 at the table. That just about pushed the limit on the table sitting. We all fit and dinner was good (if I say so myself) But, it is definitly time for a new meat thermometer. Wanted the prime rib at medium rare, so I cooked the roast to 120 degrees thinking it would be plenty rare. Not so, it was pretty much well done.
Dave and I went back to my apartment the day after Christmas. The next day we went to Avatar. It is a good movie. Dave and I both liked it a lot.
Well, no pics for this blog post. I lost my battery charger for my camera. I am still looking. I hope it turns up soon. I even tried to look online to see if I could order a new one.
Cheryl----so glad you had good holidays! I hope you find your charger soon, because I would have loved to seen a picture of the great food you make--you are an awesome chef! I miss all the stuff you would bring into work in Vale. Take care and see I am starting a new thing in 2010 --keeping in touch with friends! Sally---
ReplyDelete