Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bike Ride with Jan

Yes Jan, you are on my blog page. Jan is my friend that retired from the Forest Service. We rode up Provo Canyon Saturday Oct. 25th. It was another spectacular fall day. Jan is the one on the left. Don't know who the woman on the right is. She just happened to be riding by when the camera timer went off.
We rode to Bridal Veil Falls. Jan wanted to ride a little farther up the canyon. . . .
So we went to Vivian Park.
It got quite windy when we got to the Park. So we didn't stay long before we headed back down the canyon.






The color this week compared to last week was not a vibrant and limited to certain bushes and shrubs. But I found some wonderful colors. Jan thought I was a little strange when I would stop to take a picture. She wasn't quite sure what I was photographing.
But I found some yellows...
Oranges....

And reds....

And you can always find someone on the Provo River fly fishing.

Vivian Park is the end of the line for the Heber Creeper Railroad.


Thanks Jan, it was a great ride. Hope you don't get too sore.






Here is a comparison of color. The picture on the left was taken last Saturday Oct. 18th and the picture on the right was taken this Saturday Oct 25th.











2 comments:

  1. Cheryl----

    Great pictures of the fall colors. Makes me want to take up bike riding!
    You are looking pretty fit!

    take care

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, gorgeous pictures! I just love fall in Utah...

    I want to respond to the questions you asked in your comment on my blog but I can't find your e-mail address. Send me an e-mail at mgf@forceworld.com and I'll fill you in on my thoughts of the Ott light.

    ReplyDelete