Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Trikke Ride

These past 3 weekends have been the best fall days for bike riding and I have been taking advantage of it. This last Saturday (Nov. 1st) I did something different.

My friend Jan has this interesting mode of transportation called a Trikke. Last Saturday, she brought it for me to try. It takes some lernin' to get the hang of it. But I guess you can't ride a bike the first time you get on either!

Jan is the pro.

She zigs, she zags.

Sights along the way....

This little guy was born a little late in the year. He sure is an interesting color. Probably one of the last colorful days of the year and we enjoyed every bit of it! Thanks Jan, I had a blast learning to ride your Trikke!

No comments:

Post a Comment