Last Tues I went to my friend Patty's house for a stamping workshop.
When I got there I was surprised by my other friend Erin.
I haven't seen Erin and her son Joseph for a couple years.
Erin and I had a good visit, but we didn't get all our cards made.
So Patty suggested that we come back today and finish and that way she would get to visit too.
That worked out well for everyone. I brought my camera with a charged battery this time, so we took some pictures!! I wanted to get a picture of Joseph so that Dave could see how big he was.
Joseph has grown sooo much.
Last time I saw him he was still shorter than his mother. But not now. He is getting tall!
Erin said that Joseph grew 6 inches last year.
Patty, Me and Erin
We spent the evening stamping. Or was it gabbing??
I had a great time with these ladies.
We are going to have to spend more time together for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment