When Dave and I got to Durango, we ate lunch at the Balcony Bar and Grill.
It was upstairs above some of the stores on Main Street.
Food was good. Dave had a BBQ pork sandwich and I had a Turkey Bacon Sandwich
The ice tea was fresh and delicious.
The Durango-Silverton Train Station in Durango, CO
The ticket counter behind Dave
In front of the station there are these bronze foals.
Pinkerton Hot Spings. Right along the side of the road to Durango MT resort.
On Friday Sept. 17th (the day before the wedding) Dave and I drove to
Silverton, CO
The higher up in elevation the better the fall colors were this weekend.
I love to get a picture with fall leaves in front of dark pines
They seem to glow!
We had lunch at the Brown Bear Cafe
==>
City Hall has an egg on top!
The Durango-Silverton train stops right at Blair Street in Silverton
While we were taking pictures of the train. Another one came into town.
I took some video (my video skills need a lot of work/practice) see below.
After we watched the trains, we went across the street to have our
Pictures taken in western apparel. Dave seemed to be digin this little number.
Above town (on the hillside) there is a statue in front of a grove of pine trees
Dave and I drove up there to take a look. I wanted to take a pic of town from that vantage point.
Below is the view of Silverton (facing East)
This is the statue above town
Friday night, Dave and I went to the rehearsal dinner.
I didn't get many pics at the rehearsal dinner because it was getting too dark.
Jen and her brother Ben below
No comments:
Post a Comment