Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Friday, September 10, 2010

Downtown ToNight in Missoula's Caras Park

Every Thurs nite in June, July and August Missoula has Downtown ToNight.  It is located at Caras Park next to the Clark Fork River.  Dave and I went to a couple of them.  On my Birthday Aug 12th and the last one they had on Aug 26th.  Every one features something and Aug. 26th was the "Great Griz Encounter".  Missoula is home of the University of Montana Grizzlies.  And it is a big deal around here.

Under the white canopy, local restaraunts have cuisine that you can buy.
Dave and I had Tai that night.  It was really tastey.


Dave gets tired of me taking his picture, but I still do and so he makes a lot of funny faces.

Ther are people in the river most of the summer.

Lots of people go tubing down the local rivers.  These 3 lost it on the rapid...

I thought these fish sculptures were neat looking.
There is a lot of this plant in the valley.  I don't know what it is.  YET
We enjoyed dinner and the music.  Every Wed. from 1100-1300 they have an event called "Out to lunch" It runs the same time (June, July, Aug)

No comments:

Post a Comment