Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Monday, June 22, 2009

Thurs. June 18th going to Page

On the way down to Page, I saw these clumps of flowers. They actually are pretty big. This clump is about 3-4 ft. Some clumps were even bigger, 10-12 ft.The flowers are about as big as my fist. These flowers are quite striking. I have an email to my friend, Beth the botonist, to find out what they are.
This sunset turned out to be really intense. There were a lot of pictures that I wanted to stop and take, but I couldn't get to a good location to get a good shot. There was a great rainbow that I followed for about 15 minutes before it faded. The colors were really intense. Even the violet band was vibrant. But I had no place to pull over safely to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment