Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day on my way back from Page

As I was going thru Kanab, UT. I ran into a group of Model T's at several Motels. I stopped to take some pictures.

I also had a chance to talk to Dean from MI. He is the man in the photo below adjusting his hood ornament. Dean told me that they were a club from all over the U.S. and they take their Fords on different trips. He told me that this one started in Loveland, CO and went up to Laramie, Wy and they were curently on their way to see the Grand Canyon. He said that they drive their cars unlike some that just trailer them to different events. Dean and his wife are celebrating their 60th anniversary on this trip. "These trips are what keep you young", said Dean.


Another season at Mugwumps

No comments:

Post a Comment