Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wild April Weather!!!

We have had wild weather the last couple days.

Yesterday, because of the rain making the soil really soft and then snow on the blossoms, one of the ornamental plums in front of my office building tipped over. There are 2 of these treees, one on each side of the entrance. They are so pretty when they bloom every spring.







Then this morning I woke up to about 12 inches of snow! It was the really wet, good for making snowmen type of snow. I thought I was done with the shoveling phase of the year!





I had a hard time getting it off the truck because it was so heavy. Wonder what kind of weather we get tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. I love the snow but I was so sad to see so many trees with broken limbs that day. It breaks my heart to see that Ornamental Plum down. Were they able to replant it or did they have to rip it out?
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete