Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

African Violets

My African violets are all blooming at once.
And boy are they going at it!


It seems they love the north window of my bedroom and ever since I put them there, one of them is always in bloom.



I really love the color of this one below. It is such a rich color. I have 2 this color. Another one that has ruffled petals. (see below)

I have 2 bicolored plants. The one above is a pinkish with white and the one below is a purple with white. These 2 plants bloom all the time!


This is the other one below with the ruffled petals.

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! You have such a green thumb, I am jealous!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know you had that many different colors. They never bloomed much when I was there.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete