Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Sunday, January 18, 2009

X country skiing at Sundance w/ Jan

Jan called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go skiing. Well, I thought for a minute. All my ski stuff is in Page with my husband. But then Jan asked if I wanted to rent skis and I thought for a second Yes! So we went up for 1/2 day passes.
It was a fantastic day up above the inversion. I haven't been cross country skiing for over 20 years. That sounds scarey in itself. But it must be like falling off a bike. I started getting the hang of it real quick. Not that I am a pro by any means. But at least I didn't fall down.
It was good to get a breath of fresh air. Thanks Jan. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment