May 29, 2013
I went out the back porch door and heard this loud buzzing sound.
I wondered what was going on with the Bees. I looked over toward the hive and it seemed fine.
I then focused on where the sound came from and saw Bees everywhere near the storage shed.
I went and got my camera and took a few pictures of them.
They were all over the place, even in the lawn.
Dave suited up and put them in a cardboard box until he could figure out if they came from our hive or somewhere else.
It turned out to be part of our hive.
Dave and our friend Ted got them back in our hive a couple days later.
They were pretty jazzed up when they moved them out of the box to the hive.
Dave also added another box to the hive to make sure they had plenty of room.
No comments:
Post a Comment