Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Saturday, January 28, 2012

An October walk in the woods

October 18th, I went for a little hike up Bass Creek. 
The creek below is Bass Creek
Everytime I go, I see something new or different.

These mushrooms growing under the fir trees were pretty colorful.
I wonder if they are edible?   not going to try them....

The different flowers that show up at diffferent times of the year are fun to find.
Below is some dewy clover.
These trees below are so picturesque. lol
I seem to take a picture of them everytime I go by them.
They are on a road that takes off of Bass Creek Rd. on the way up to Bass creek. 
Bass Creek Road
Beautiful fall day in the Bitterroot Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment