Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness and the Boyd's

March Madness games in Salt Lake City brought my good friend Kristy and her family
down from LaGrande, Oregon for a visit.
We met at Squatters for dinner Friday night (yesterday).
Kurt (Kristy's youngest son), Tony (her husband) and Kristy

Kristy's older son (Kevin) is in college and couldn't come because he had classes.
I hadn't seen Kurt since he was about 6 or 7.  He is now in 7th grade and has grown quite a bit since then.
After dinner, I went back to their motel to visit.  We talked for several hours.  It was really good to visit and catch up on each others lives.  I miss not seeing her very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment