Women are angels... and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick, if need be. We are flexible like that!


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

South Rim-Grand Canyon Aug 29, 2009

I need to do some catchup on pictures. These were from last weekend. I have more from this weekend that I will try and get caught up sometime this week.

The same weekend that Dave and I went to Walnut Canyon, we also went to Grand Canyon. It was great weather. We spent the whole day there. It was really interesting to watch the canyon change with the time of day. I think you will be able to see the changes in the pictures that I have picked to post.



This little guy was pretty nosey. I laughed when I saw this picture!
And surprised to find that it turned out. His nose was right up to the lens of my camera.





The shadows get longer as the day progresses.



We watched the sunset from Desert point. This is the point famous for the Tower.



This is my favorite picture of the day (besides the squirrel pic)





You have to end the day with the perfect sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment