Hey! I didn't know you had an assignment in Moab! I'm off work for the week. Andrea and Stacie are visiting. We've had a lot of fun. Nice photos on your blog! This must mean you were on a fire assignment for your birthday. Did you get my card & tea?
I've been thinking of you. Glad to see that you were one of the lucky few to get out on a fire assignment! It's been a crazy year to say the least!! Who would of thought we would be in PL2 in August??? I don't think I will see another year like this one in my life time! But I did enjoy the off time. My new home e-mail address is: packerbacker01@gmail.com Drop me a line so we can catch up! Love your blog/website! Pictures are really nice. Keep smiling! Laura
Hey! I didn't know you had an assignment in Moab! I'm off work for the week. Andrea and Stacie are visiting. We've had a lot of fun. Nice photos on your blog! This must mean you were on a fire assignment for your birthday. Did you get my card & tea?
ReplyDeleteJen
HI Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you. Glad to see that you were one of the lucky few to get out on a fire assignment! It's been a crazy year to say the least!! Who would of thought we would be in PL2 in August??? I don't think I will see another year like this one in my life time! But I did enjoy the off time. My new home e-mail address is: packerbacker01@gmail.com
Drop me a line so we can catch up! Love your blog/website! Pictures are really nice.
Keep smiling! Laura